Kholifa Network reserves the right to cancel, suspends, or otherwise restrict access to the account at any time with or without notice. Any abuse of our staff in any medium or format will result in the suspension or termination of your services. Customers may request for Cancellation to [email protected] gives you an unconditional 30 days money back guarantee on managed VPS / CMS & E-Commerce hosting.
We don’t provide refund for any digital products after successfully delivered. However, if you are not satisfied with the services you can ask for refund based on the products policy.
Refund Policy for Hosting:
You can ask for refund within 30 (Thirty) days. We will give you full refund incase:
· If we fail to maintain our service quality.
· If server uptime is less than 99% (Except scheduled maintenance).
· We also provide 03 (three) days no question asked refund system. You can take refund for any of our hosting services within 03 (three) days of the ordering and we will provide full refund without asking any question
Refund policy for Domain:
You can cancel your domain within 12h of ordering. After this period no domain can be cancelled and no refund will be provided. You will get refund only if
· You cancel the order (Domain) within 12h hours of ordering.
· If we failed to register the domain within 24h.
· In above cases you will get refund (The ICANN Charge may Apply on Refund).
Refund will be processed within 7 working days to your account.
The following methods of payments are Non-refundable, and refunds will be posted as credit to your Billing account:
· Wire Transfers.
· Debit Card or Prepaid Card.
· Western Union Payments.
· Checks / Pay Order / Money Order.
· MFS (Bkash, Nagad, Rocket etc.).
There are no refunds on dedicated servers, administrative fees, install fees for custom software, or domain name purchases. Refund requests for managed VPS / CMS & E-Commerce Hosting accounts after the initial 30 days will be refunded on a prorated basis of any unused time.
Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you had an account with us before, canceled and signed up again, you will not be eligible for a refund or if you have opened a second account with us.
Violations of any Terms of Service will waive the refund policy.
For More Info Please mail us – [email protected].